FINALLLLY I HAVE GOTTEN TO GRIPS WITH THIS THING SO BEAR WITH ME

EASILY I APPROACH!!!!!

Heart is Breaking

Heart is Breaking
OUT NOW - Artwork by Benjamin Wachenje

Thursday 3 June 2010

British Black Music Month

What is British Black Music Month? BBMM was an initiative started by the Black Music Congress in 2006 to celebrate domestic black music, address issues within the sector, and to improve music industry knowledge, and kicked off on May 28 2010.

As part of BBMM TY is doing a special Q&A and Album Showcase on Thursday 10th June 2010 at the British Music Experience (O2). "This album showcase and Q&A will be an important moment for me to talk to the audience about why I make music the way I do!" TY

Join TY for an exclusive evening to mark the release of his forthcoming single 'Heart is Breaking' featuring Sway from the highly anticipated album Special Kind of Fool for full event details click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails