FINALLLLY I HAVE GOTTEN TO GRIPS WITH THIS THING SO BEAR WITH ME

EASILY I APPROACH!!!!!

Heart is Breaking

Heart is Breaking
OUT NOW - Artwork by Benjamin Wachenje

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Leeds hiphop Review

When people ask me the question: “who is your favourite rapper?”, I usually reel off the the obvious choices – Q-Tip, Common, Big, Phonte, Mos Def. However; I never forget to mention this man’s name, and having had Special Kind of Fool for a week now, I have every reason to believe he deserves to be spoken about in the same vein as those great artists. There is something incredibly unique about the music Ty makes – infectious, forward thinking and from the heart. You can never be too sure of what you’re going to get, but you can always count on it being better than anything you have ever heard before. He is a real man...

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL REVIEW

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails